Hobbycon 2024 - I Met with Ronin Panda and Rustico Limosinero my Komiks Friends!

 Yesterday, on July 13, 2024, my wife and I went to Market! Market! mall and were pleasantly surprised to find Hobbycon 2024 in full swing at the event center. We wandered around, snapping photos of the myriad of toys, prints, cards, posters, and other pop culture items, mainly featuring anime and western superheroes.






During our visit, we ran into Emman Centeno, also known as Ronin Panda, who had a booth at the event. He was selling his art toys and was accompanied by friends, including Rustico Limosinero, an old komiks friend of mine.





I invited Emman for a short podcast recording about his journey in comics and art toys, which will be available soon.



The photos were taken with Olympus E-PL2 and E-PL3 cameras. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team KOMIKERO at Family Feud PH